The Best of Both Worlds!
Private Outpatients …all in one Practice
At Active Rehabilitation Physiotherapy, we pride ourselves on creating a wonderful working environment and a happy team. In fact, our team and their combined skills are our greatest asset, allowing us to provide the high quality and extensive range of services we do. We invest time in our team, and we do our best to reward them on every level. There are many reasons why our team enjoy coming to work every day. Here is some of what you can expect:
- Accredited Physiotherapy Practice – see our section on Quality in Practice in ‘Our Story’
- Professional work environment
- Well developed and accessible administrative and clinical systems and procedures
- Comprehensive clinical and administrative induction programs
- Ongoing clinical and administrative support from experienced team members
- Team in-service programs, including guest speakers
- Competitive salary with superannuation on-top and future incentives
- Individual mentoring
- Financially supported professional development
- Attractive, mixed caseload
- Latest practice software; computerised notes accessible across all practice locations
- Opportunity for supported career progression
- Flexible work environment for work/life balance
Active Rehab’s Career Opportunities
Active Rehabilitation Physiotherapy is a large, private physiotherapy practice, with our Head Office based in the Mater Private Complex in South Brisbane. We service inpatients in the Mater Private Hospital Brisbane, Mater Private Hospital Springfield and Brisbane Private Hospitals. We provide outpatient services in the Mater Medical Centre in South Brisbane and from our practices at Annerley, Hope Island, Brookwater and Chermside.
Our team of more than 45 physiotherapists practice in the areas of musculoskeletal and sports physiotherapy, orthopaedics, medical, surgical, cardiac, acute neurological, haematology/oncology, gerontology, children’s continence, and men’s and women’s health. Our Physiotherapists also provide extended scope services, in collaboration with some of Brisbane’s top Medical Specialists. Our Physiotherapists are well supported by a large and experienced administration team. Active Rehab also provides full-time clinical education opportunities for final year physiotherapy students.
Our outpatient clinics incorporate large outpatient treatment areas, fully-equipped, private gymnasiums and up-to-date technology including diagnostic ultrasounds. We take an active, hands-on approach to treatment and are committed to providing the highest quality physiotherapy service.
If you are interested in joining our team, please review our job listings.
There are no current physiotherapy job listings. However, we’re always happy to hear about you and what you have to offer. If you would like to forward your resume to us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no current administration job listings. However, we're constantly on the lookout for new talent to join our evolving administration team. If you are interested in joining our team, please view the ongoing job application here: Senior Receptionists - Administration Officers General