Healthy Women Exercise Program
This program targets the physical and emotional wellbeing of women with breast cancer. Our qualified physiotherapists run this program over a 6 week period with 2 x 1-hour sessions each week in our modern, fully equipped gym facility.
- Gym circuit
- Pilates and core-stability
- Pelvic Floor exercises with diagnostic ultrasound
- Balance and movement control
- The importance of exercise after breast cancer
- Osteoporosis and exercise – injury prevention
- Continence and exercise
Gym Rehab Program
Exercise and keeping active are essential for healthy living, but do you know exactly what to do? Active Rehab’s Physiotherapists are expert at:
- Understanding your condition or injury
- Safely guiding you through fitness programs
- Helping you achieve your goals
Our Two-Month Gym Rehab Program enables you to exercise safely and independently, at your own convenience.