- Mater Private Hospital Brisbane
- Mater Centre for Neurosciences
- Mater Private Hospital Springfield
- Brisbane Private Hospital
Areas of Clinical Practice:
- Backs & Necks
- General Hospital Inpatients
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Shoulders & Knees
Ellen joined our Active Rehabilitation team in 2019, and works as part of our hospital physiotherapy team, as well as working as an outpatient physiotherapist from our Annerley clinic. She has a keen interest in neurological physiotherapy, as well as cardiorespiratory and post-surgical rehabilitation.
Ellen graduated with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy with First Class Honours from the University of Queensland. Prior to this, she also completed a Bachelor of Science.
As part of her physiotherapy degree, Ellen undertook an Honours Research Project examining physical activity in people with Parkinson’s disease.
In her spare time, Ellen enjoys staying active by going to the gym, doing Pilates, and playing netball.