- South Brisbane
- Mater Private Hospital Brisbane
- Mater Private Hospital Springfield
- Mater Centre for Neurosciences
- Brisbane Private Hospital
Areas of Clinical Practice:
- Backs & Necks
- General Hospital Inpatients
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Shoulders & Knees
Tom joined our Active Rehab Physiotherapy team in 2017. Working both in outpatients and as part of our hospital physiotherapy team, he is able to provide a continuum of care to his patients from the hospital to the outpatient clinic setting.
Tom graduated from the University of Queensland with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy, receiving First Class Honours. Tom completed the Honours Advanced Research Program during his studies where his research focused on groin muscle activity during walking.
He has a keen interest in post-surgical rehabilitation and holistic, patient-centred care, and plans to further his knowledge of the profession through research.
Tom enjoys spending time with his friends and family and plays a number of sports including golf and basketball.